Bugbyte Forums
DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - Printable Version

+- Bugbyte Forums (http://bugbyte.fi/forums)
+-- Forum: Space Haven Forums (http://bugbyte.fi/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Space Haven Gamedev blog (http://bugbyte.fi/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. (/showthread.php?tid=281)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - AdmiralGeezer - 12-22-2016

[Image: 3wkxSy7.jpg]
[Image: CFRK4CJ.jpg]
One of the things we have made the past month or so is a character creation system, that allows us now to have different looking male and female characters. Once I saw these for the first time it immediately brought me back to those old-school Indiana Jones pixel art games, I love them and our graphic artist is one hell of an artist.
[Image: pM4U32e.jpg]
We have more facilities now, here is how a ready built ship is looking at the moment.
[Image: NcjTjqz.jpg]
Grow beds! Perfect conditions to grow potatoes in these Smile

Greetings, folks! It has been a while since the last update, but it is only because we have been very hard at work trying to get the game forward here before Christmas. We will not be doing any tests yet, so hold on a bit Smile Everything is progressing nicely, and we are becoming more and more excited each day we see the game come alive.

If everything goes well we should have an early access available towards the end of next year, but please don't be mad if we can't make it. We try our best and we want to create a game that truly outshine everything we have made so far, we want it to be in a fairly good shape once you get your hands on it!

Merry Christmas and if you haven't signed up be sure to do so below! Have some ideas of features pop into your mind when you look at the screenshots? Let us know in the comments below!

OR:

RE: DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - Reko - 12-22-2016

I like it..

RE: DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - Mr.Eff - 12-22-2016

Looks great! When can we play it?! Just a little bit?

RE: DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - AdmiralGeezer - 12-22-2016

If all goes to plan then 2017 will be the magical year Smile

RE: DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - Reko - 12-22-2016

This is bad brother.. Big Grin Tongue   ???

[Link Removed]

RE: DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - AdmiralGeezer - 12-22-2016

Reko. Well, it is irritating. Apparently that game has been released just recently, we will have to see how we go about it. That game can barely be considered commercial. We can still change the name so, have to think about it!

RE: DevBlog #9 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage. - velerak - 12-22-2016

Whatever you decide to call it, it is awesome, and awesomeness transcends naming conventions.

(12-22-2016, 06:21 PM)velerak Wrote: Whatever you decide to call it, it is awesome, and awesomeness transcends naming conventions.

Thank you!

this name I like so much.

(12-22-2016, 06:38 PM)Reko Wrote: this name I like so much.

Me too! I don't know what is going on here. We did a very extensive search when deciding a name for the game, and this was completely clean. I think when someone googles "Space Haven" right now our stuff is at the top. So I hope this was just a blunder by the guys that made that game and released it a month or so ago. It's a tiny game, not trying to sound offending. I'm going to contact them and try to resolve this in a friendly manner.

If anyone wonders what we are talking about there is a small game with the same name on Google Play now, released a month or so ago.