Level related upgrading

I've recently started playing on my ipad moving away from my pc vertion and I've started to think about that I was one of the people who suggested to get the upgrade points to be available in the shops so I have a new suggestion

When you level up it would be awesome if you could add 1 point to any upgrade of any weapon you can buy for your ship, be it main weapons or point defense, so when you level you get 1 point you can place in any upgrade stat permanently and when you buy said item when you're in a run you will get said weapon with a upgrade in what ever you've chosen from the main menu. so to make replayability even more fun

also I still suggest we get a 6 fighter bay no weapons ship with very little health and very low speed

I hope this will be brought to attention for the dews because I would love to see this implemented because when you're beyond max level and have completed all dificulties and reach super late game where flak cannons have 1700 range in endless mode so... yeah... I think I've completed the game

Hello, Jonesso.

As you may or may not know Battlevoid: Harbinger stopped selling enough to sustain our 3-man indie team a long time ago. For this reason we had to continue on and start developing new games hoping for better days.

We did do an update recently to Harbinger, the reason was Apple discontinuing 32-bit support totally, so we had to update or the game would not have been available on iOS anymore.

There's been many wishes from our community to develop Harbinger further along the way, but we simply don't have the man power or the money to do that.

All of this means that we don't really have a choice if we want to support ourselves with game development, and that is ultimately what we want. To create games and get enough money to get food on the table. Wish I had better news but this is the truth.

We're pushing hard to release Battlevoid: Sector Siege next month, confident the game will give a new challenge into the Battlevoid universe. Working on getting material for trailer and screenshots at the moment!

I'm excited for the trailer hope you get some good action shots