Battlevoid: Harbinger Feature Requests

Rainbow  (This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 03:05 PM by Eriskhal. Edit Reason: phone battery dying )

I don't know if my ideas have been here or not... so here's my ideas :

#1 - Custom built ship, you can start with ship skeleton or standard ship. You can choose specific parts type (armor(hull point), weapon, defense, hangar bay, engine(speed), thruster(turn rate), shield reactor(shield point)) which are upgradeable (it's stat) and add more ship parts around the existed one ((need to build ship skeleton first)ship appearance change, hull point) for your ship and re-enforcement ships.
#2 - Ability to mine astroid for resources and exp with mining droids (it returns to your ship everytime it done mining) and mining turrets.
#3 - Destroyed ship shouldn't completely disappear after the blast.
#4 - Damage receive from a blast can cause damage to nearby ship, fighter, bomber. A blast from a ship can instant destroy fighter and bomber if it close to the center of blast.
#5 - Burst upgrade should make missile, rocket and torpedo fires at once because of the blast from the 1st one that hit the target alway ignite the rest. Change the missile's accurate upgrade into speed upgrade because it make point defense and missile jammer less effective. 
#6 - Laser cannon and death ray should aim the next enemy when the one they aiming is destroyed, not reload again. 
#7 - Secret sector where you can encounter a trader who sell you weapons or a neutral factory of a talented builder where you can upgrade your armor, improve your ship speed and thruster, add more weapon, point defense, hangar bay slot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battlestation: Harbinger Feature Requests - by Eriskhal - 07-29-2016, 01:38 PM