Space Haven Coming To Android?

(03-29-2018, 08:36 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: No difference except the user interface will be a bit different of course.

Okay, no enhanced 4K hdr ultra hyper graphics difference then? Big Grin

Heh, and yeah forgot that phones use touch and PC does not (usually) Tongue

It would be nice if Google, Valve and Apple could come to some agreement that if you buy game on one platform you get them for others too and of course dev's could allow or not this behaviour but it would be great option to have! I speaked to few devs about this and some use their own internal server (with lots of manual work) to enable this kind of thing so people seem to want that Smile I do not know what is your stand on this if it was possible would you give players access to all platforms of the game if bought one?
[Image: uwxrZMN.jpg][Image: 76561197990064356.png]

Indeed, currently it's very troublesome to try to manage cross-platform purchases and unify to one. Ideally it would be great to be able to provide a "One purchase for all platforms" type of thing, but with stores wanting their own cut it's going the be hard, if not almost impossible. There would have to be some kind of storefront that all big stores sign up to, and then if a game supports many platforms the revenue cut has to be split between the stores.

I don't quite see this happening, ultimately it would lead to less money for the stores and developers. Because now the price of the game would have to be lifted to make up for revenue lost from separate purchases, players would not like this.

(03-30-2018, 08:25 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Indeed, currently it's very troublesome to try to manage cross-platform purchases and unify to one. Ideally it would be great to be able to provide a "One purchase for all platforms" type of thing, but with stores wanting their own cut it's going the be hard, if not almost impossible. There would have to be some kind of storefront that all big stores sign up to, and then if a game supports many platforms the revenue cut has to be split between the stores.

I don't quite see this happening, ultimately it would lead to less money for the stores and developers. Because now the price of the game would have to be lifted to make up for revenue lost from separate purchases, players would not like this.

Yeah i know sadly :\ But i think it will be done in future. At least giving some coupon for getting game for other platform for good discount would be nice also but like you said there is no system in place. The systems i have used have to be either done manually by emailing or by signing to some website with Steam or Google and then get key for the other.
[Image: uwxrZMN.jpg][Image: 76561197990064356.png]

Bring this game to the Switch!

@Phong. We will look into it and see what is possible Smile

Maybe you could bring all the battlevoid games to the switch as well.

@DragonKing1010. We will explore that possibility!