Feel free to post new threads here!

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2016, 10:57 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

This area is for whatever comes to your mind regarding Replicabase. Devblog will feature threads of new blog updates only, but you are of course free to post replies to the threads there.

Will it have multi-player, and will be fre or have a demo, and finally will be in what platform first?

What platforms will it be released on?

PC and mobile! It will be a premium game. Multiplayer is not planned.

Make use as many new API's as you can for the android version for full backward compatibility. Many casual gamers are still using old Android versions (2.2+).

I don't think there is a chance to make our new game work on older devices. This is unfortunate but the limitations of old Android devices are way too high for any bigger and complex strategy game to work.

It's hard to say what will be the oldest devices the game will be playable on but we will see and clarify that as time passes.

(08-22-2016, 09:35 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: I don't think there is a chance to make our new game work on older devices. This is unfortunate but the limitations of old Android devices are way too high for any bigger and complex strategy game to work.

It's hard to say what will be the oldest devices the game will be playable on but we will see and clarify that as time passes.

Will it at least work on a Note 5?

I can't start promising right now. I have to say Note 5 seems like a beast of a device so in that sense there should not be a problem. We are trying to get the game working with as many devices as possible, and the game should not be overly demanding.

It's just that older devices and devices with small screens will be troublesome.

We will come out with device specs as soon as we know, hang tight Smile

(08-22-2016, 07:52 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: It's just that older devices and devices with small screens will be troublesome.

Maybe a zoom feature for small screens and low res devices?

Will not work Sad But we are talking very old phones here. The problem would be that there would be a large area to keep an eye on, even if you zoom out on a small screen you would not see where is a fire and what is happening. With a base building game it would not be possible.

But we will return with the specs when we know better Smile