New screenshots from Battlevoid: Sector Siege!

No date yet, working on it!

Looking forward to sector siege, but j had one question. I really liked harbinger but I had one issue with it, which was when selecting a starting ship or buying a fleet ships there was no visual indicator of how many primary,secondary, and flight bays any given ship had. Will sector siege be similar or will you had a visual read out of how many and what kind of slots a ship will have?

Well for most cases it should be fairly obvious...... Esp for hangars as they really standout...

@midniteryu.

The big gun and hangar bays are visually indicated in Harbinger. The big gun slots are gray slots on the ships, while hangars look like hangars.

But you are correct, they were not clear enough.

So in Sector Siege the different slots are indicated with numbers in the listing right after max hull and such!

(09-15-2017, 06:00 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @midniteryu.

The big gun and hangar bays are visually indicated in Harbinger. The big gun slots are gray slots on the ships, while hangars look like hangars.

But you are correct, they were not clear enough.

So in Sector Siege the different slots are indicated with numbers in the listing right after max hull and such!

That is a nice and quick way to solve this problem.  A tip of the hat for you sir

I'm getting really f@#%ing keen for this to be released!!!!! Will there be in app purchasing ?? Because I'll spend hundreds of there is!!! ???

No in-app purchases, except for maybe a DLC somewhere down the line if the game is a big enough success.

You are welcome to buy the game many times over though! Hehe.

I'm glad with the possible dlc instead of a lot of microtransactions...... Side note: Really liking the look of the symbol in harbingers newsletter