Call to arms!

@elvenstranger.

Oh yeah! Put a lot of work into the save/load and cloud save feature. You can save on one device, upload it to cloud, download on another device and continue from the exact same situation! We support full in-sector saving and loading with cross-platform support this time, not only unlocks.

I may not use social media but I'll spread the word the best I can.

@Eridony, awesome! Thank you.

(10-20-2017, 03:56 PM)drages Wrote: If the game is good enough, it will take attention. There is many examples out there.

Sadly, it's not mod friendly and you lost a huge opportunity to have star wars and star trek mods possibilities. I know you did not have much time to add modding but if you ask me, you should start with this idea at first place.. nevermind..

Android and Apple stores are always full of "free to play" games.. i never can find a paid game at android at first pages. Maybe you could make it free to play and with some micro to only speed up things like extra resources.. Yeah i hate that kind of games too but if it's single player game and it's balanced, i am ok with it.

Battlevoid is my most player game at android, so i will buy this for my phone for sure. If it's rich enough and balanced enough, i will get it for pc.

You could also create a demo version as app which features the core elements and gives the option to buy the game

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 07:25 PM by DERP-1234.)

Whats the asking price

Admiral permission to ask what's the asking price for the new game?

@DERP-1234.

It is going to be $9.99 on PC with a 20% discount at launch so $8, and $4.99 on mobile.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 08:15 PM by joe1512.)

Since it is so close to Halloween launch, you need a promotional aspect as well.

I suggest the BSE Pumpkin! 2 big gun slots for the eyes, 1 bay for the nose. 8 PD for the teeth!
Oh wait...too close to the Afterthought.

BSE King Pumpkin! 2 bays for eyes, 1 bay for nose, 8 main guns for the teeth! Lots of PD. Seems legit! :-)

or maybe a Pumpkin Projection Cannon! Shoots pumpkins at high velocity dealing damage.

I guess you could make a stripped down version that contains only the Scirmish mode, 1v1 mode on Easy and Medium only, with none of the techs available. That would work as an easy to produce demo.

(10-20-2017, 08:02 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @DERP-1234.

It is going to be $9.99 on PC with a 20% discount at launch so $8, and $4.99 on mobile.

Admiralgeezer - I will buy the game ASAP on android. I have brought the previous version also in the past. Any bonuses for players who already have purchased and/or played Battlevoid : Harbinger or some special halloween skin or halloween starter ship ?

I will also share the steam link and play store link on my facebook profile page.

I'll be getting it day 1 on droid.

I wish everyone luck.... This game should be sweet perfect for long family road trips esp if sectors take 30to 60 mins.