Sector Siege release day thread!

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 12:18 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

[Image: 8xBqlt2.jpg]

Google play is live!

Apple App Store is live!

Steam is live!

Well, It`s a hard game & certainly a worthwhile purchase!

It will no doubt take a while to get the hang of it, but after half an hour of rebuilding ships & being slaughtered I have captured one place at least!
Be prepared for a long hard battle & lots of ship building.

Great game.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 12:48 PM by Torrentula81.)

Is anyone else able to create groups? It says select units then hold the buton for a second but holding does nothing what so ever. I am on android. Holding the button just makes it go from green to red same as if I had just tapped the button. So it only ever selects all units.

I also find the focis fire to not vbe intuitive at all. Am I deselecting what weapons to fire at the unit because its all red and selecting them they go green which does not make sense. Red usually means stop amd since my units are already firing at them while they are red it I must fbe deselecting weapons they are already using? I feel stupid as this stuff shoukd be a no brainer. The tutorial should give us a peon ship that cant kill us where we can test things out.

I had 3 grouped somehow but couldn`t figure out adding my fourth...presumed it was me being dumb.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 12:50 PM by AdmiralGeezer.)

Enable squad buttons from options.
Select all ship units you want to belong to one squad.
Press and hold the desired squad button until the ship units "ship selected squares" blink.
You can now tap the squad button to select and deselect the squad units.

Note that if you do not have any units selected when you try to create squad it will not work.

If you want to add units or remove units from squad you need to redo the steps as if you were creating a new squad.

Squad buttons are numbered 1,2,3. The 4th button is "select all units visible on screen".

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 01:13 PM by Torrentula81.)

Thanka. Just saw it in the options. Would have been nice to know it had to be enabled before you could enable, lol. Tough game, I like it so far.

I just started playing the game right once you fully upgraded your Tech Tree and then try to research for a ship I noticed the ship will never pop up or I can never find the ship after I research the ships that are on the research tree is that a bug or a glitch because everytime I try I never see the ship for example for the resource ship that allows you to collect resources on the go once you fully upgrade your resources I can never find that in the thing that allows me to build that ship

@Steven Christopher.

You will find it in the "Reinforce" ship lists once you have it researched. It will not be added last in the list however, so be sure to check through all ships until you find the unlocked ship. In the resource research case it would be "BSE Harvester" Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 01:44 PM by zamppu.)

hmmmmm. why i dont have my phone with me XC.
will buy it later

a question: is it compatible with the android 4.2.2 jelly bean version?
(because i use the samsung galaxy trend+ )
~Zamppu

So far the game is great, is there anyway to restock my ships with Marines though? And what about expanding the hanger capacity and such? 12 feels kind of restricting.