Sector Siege release day thread!

@Ailab.
Do you mean the scrap flying from ships? It's cash and upgrade points basically Smile
There are also resource stashes that appear on the map.

Sorry to hear your phone is restarting. You can send a mail to [email protected] and let us know your device and when it seems to be happening.

The resource stashes give lots of research points and scrap. Unlike harbinger they don't give random equipment since that system is not included in this game, not being an RPG.

I am curious what you mean by "hangers so limited". 12 is enough to get 24 fighters flying around the map which do SUBSTANTIAL damage.

(10-26-2017, 09:36 PM)joe1512 Wrote: The resource stashes give lots of research points and scrap.  Unlike harbinger they don't give random equipment since that system is not included in this game, not being an RPG.

I am curious what you mean by "hangers so limited".  12 is enough to get 24 fighters flying around the map which do SUBSTANTIAL damage.

I think later game it may be less limiting but i for one have had a hard time breaking out of my first corner of my first sector, 6 ships with mediocre weapons vs the unknowns with their heavy carriers and mega lasers isn't easy! and even when i can rush an empty base they decimate it unless i have stations which i need for defending my corner of two. Perhaps my strategy is flawed idk.

Will this game make it to the amazon app store I was checking through it but could not find sector siege.  Is it not on the amazon store because it is not comparable with the kindle?

I've bought on steam, too (so Im a double supporter Big Grin ), and I discovered, that I can zoom in more efficence (so on PC I can see closer as on Android). Could you develop the zooming of Android-SectorSiege?

How can I increase the number of fighters spawned from a hangar?

Some irreal random events:
Why do the electric clouds, the asteroids and above all the black hole exist for a short time? I think, day have to exist from the generate of the map to the end of the map. (for example I had a short lived black hole near my capital station...???)
Why do the third party come from the other side of the galaxy and why don't come (alone) from the neighbor sector?

@Ailab. We will think about the zoom!

Random events are meant to give some life and surprises to the sector. It would be one idea to have them there all the time. One problem is that random events take a lot of FPS from mobile devices, having a lot of them would choke slower devices.

Traveling faction groups can come from anywhere, because it's space Smile

(10-29-2017, 12:35 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @Ailab. We will think about the zoom!

Random events are meant to give some life and surprises to the sector. It would be one idea to have them there all the time. One problem is that random events take a lot of FPS from mobile devices, having a lot of them would choke slower devices.

Traveling faction groups can come from anywhere, because it's space Smile

Yes, I understand the problem about the FPS. In Harbinger takes it a lot, too?

We (human racer) don't travel in the space? Big Grin  I ask that, because in the galaxy map we can travel just in the neighbour sector...

Sorry, but I did't get answer about the question How can I increase the number of spawned ships per hangar?

Don't we can send marines-reinforcement to our ships? (for example, when they arrive to the battlestation, it refill the ship with marines)

You cannot upgrade the number of ships per bay unlike Harbinger. Its 2 fighters or 1 bomber. No marine reinforcements can be sent to a ship either. They might implement something, but where do all these new marines come from exactly? Battlestation only has up to 150 marines (with 25 marine commanders). Granted, when you build a new ship marines seem to magically appear, so same issue.
Maybe they have a cloning vat. ;-)