Oooh, tasty new stuff!

I think the cost is about right. Maybe a bit cheaper. The higher tier stuff IS generally better than the lower tier stuff. You can read the raw DPS numbers from my guide and see that.

I do get your point though. Death ray and PD rockets don't appear to have much in common. But that's the relatively small downside of adding new stuff. In my suggestions thread, I attempted to add some cohesive groups, but that makes it a take it or leave it kind of thing. If the dev likes 2 out of 4 ideas, then he has to bundle it with some other stuff that is not really related thematically which defeats the purpose of the groupings. If he abandons the 4-consecutive-tech-per-tree then it really looks "tacked on" which is likely why he dismissed that suggestion from myself early on.

You gotta remember... the DEV knows a lot of stuff that we don't about difficulty of implementation, interactions with other stuff, balance, etc. I am good at analysis but he has lived and breathed the game for the last year so I'd take his judgement over mine. Ok, stepping off soapbox...

Messages In This Thread
Oooh, tasty new stuff! - by joe1512 - 12-06-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Oooh, tasty new stuff! - by starfox1701 - 12-13-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: Oooh, tasty new stuff! - by joe1512 - 12-14-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Oooh, tasty new stuff! - by starfox1701 - 12-19-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Oooh, tasty new stuff! - by AdmiralGeezer - 12-19-2017, 10:23 AM