Battlevoid: Harbinger Feature Requests

Yes the forums is a bit roguelike at times Smile

Harbinger is coming to Steam! It has been greenlit and we are developing it to PC. We need to make the user interface different so that it suits PC better. We will also do some more changes, more on that later! We will announce when we have a publish date.

Okay! Thanks alot! I will get that one aswell for the phone, are they identical or are there some graphical upgrades or anything else on PC version or are they straight ports of eachother?
[Image: uwxrZMN.jpg][Image: 76561197990064356.png]

I've tried reading through all of the suggestions a few times but am always getting distracted by work (damn jobs!), so I'm going to just throw mine out there and hope that at least one or two are new Smile

Ideas I /think/ are new or at least variants of other suggestions:
* Ability to specify targets per ship. ie, I want my ship "A" to target enemy "1" with its missiles and I want my ship "B" to target enemy "2" with its missiles.
* Ability to disable specific weapons.
- Would allow the ability to save scrap from the repair beam when repairs aren't immediately necessary (if you're full enough on hull or if for example you're close to a base).
- Would allow the ability to focus volleys if/when your weapons have different firing rates and/or when working on closing in on an enemy.
* More levels and/or endless mode (ability to continue moving to new maps, each increasing in difficulty).
- A new set of campaigns to be played individually and/or in tandem would be awesome (I'd even strongly consider paying for a set of new campaigns Tongue).
* "Insane" difficulty.
* Friendly bases to have more of a variety of items to purchase.
* Ability to capture ships and/or bases (the mechanics for it in BS:FC were super neat).
* Better enemy fleet AI, especially for the Nemesis and its cronies.
* More ship properties, ie. max forward speed, acceleration, turn speed, hull strength, shield capacity, etc..
- Also perhaps bonuses to specific weapon properties like turret/aiming speed, firing speed, range, etc..
- Would be neat to be able to tweak them at game setup time (via a point delegation system).
- Would also be cool to be able to upgrade the various ship properties at certain bases in-game.
* Ability to cancel movement. Sometimes you get your ships lined up just right and then accidentally send a move order, causing everything to require re-setting.

Ideas I know for certain have already been suggested but that I'd like to second:
* More ships, including faster ones (fast enough where you could feasibly dodge some rockets/missiles if skilled enough).
* Ships keeping to fleet formation better.
- Additionally, it might be nice to have the ability to change ships' orientation along the axis.
* Location specific ship damage (disabling weapons, etc.).

Things that would be awesome, but that would require more effort than may be reasonable (sequel/BS:HLH material?):
* Race selection, each with different types of ships based.
* Commander and/or Captain selection with unique abilities/bonuses/disadvantages.

..I'm sure I'll end up with more Wink

Love how much interaction you're having with your community.
*salute*

Good day to you, partners! I bought the game, nice game.

Long story short, here the things i observed;

Weapons are noth that different than each other. It seems like 3 sets of weapons, long ranged missles, mid range energy-particle duo, close range slow laser, which ithink considered to be paired wirh gatlings and teleport gun. Everything is good on paper, however i, most of the time, end up with particle-energy duo. What i want at least is, a sprayer weapon of close range, not burst upgraded particle. I know guns are very versatile in upgradewise, but i wont pair a particle and laser gun and then wait for upgrading the gun,(of course i assume i am using a 3 slot heavy assault to use teleport, but that is another topic to debate) but gun upgrade and gatling upgrades ( which are useless before one or two upgrades on hull damage against missiles and major ships) are expensive to upgrade, and costs too mmany turns of fight. Etc etc. Ithink i made my point.

The second thing is, again i want to try a close range ship, i bought all close range stuff, like laser gun, flak, gatling/laser, here is the thing, i can not catch any other ship in the game therefore i should sacrifice a red slot to teleport, then i can get close. But when i am in range now i can not hit hard enough to prevent my ship being hurt, heavily hurt. This can be prevented by grinding for long turns, upgrading all, but it hurts the rougelike atmosphere. A ship with 2 red slots, and faster, but maybe weaker is needed. IWANNA SOLO THIS GAME, LET ME DREAM ABOUT IT. Ummm ... thanks, sorry for rage.

3rd thing is, there are weapons of human, trolgar, wanderer, celestial, schillae. Who are the celestial and schillae? I mean, it obviously needs an improvement on map. Maybe some celestial pirates? Side questing races? Defending their stuff against celestial pirates? Yes, i am talking about enrichment of map phase.

Game is 4.5 star of 5. It can be 5 of 5. Good work, it worths already the money i spent.

I wrote tha on tablet, sorry for typos!

I like the idea of adding commanders that can be trained up to improve stats, that would be perfect.

Maybe larger maps, with maybe a more that has no end, and has enemy bases that spawns new ships over time.

A perfect mode would be a war zone mode, basically you start as normal, and have to slowly conquer the map and call in maybe a colony ship to build a base to keep area, and just right until you've managed to destroy the enemy bases.

From a fine commander:

This is a really good game so I was thinking some ways to improve in...for example fleet upgrades for more ships, create your own faction, commerce, becoming a pirate, owning enemy ships by boarding,more maps and variety and a better rpg feeling,like starsector....anyways this game is one of a kind in the playstore so I really love it...keep on the good work Wink

When will be next update?

We have planned one bigger content update for this year, paired with the Steam release. Impossible to say 100% when but November could be the month we publish it. Stay tuned!

Oh good thanks