This game has something special...

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 10:05 PM by Mannyprime.)

I've played over 2000 hours of RimWorld, and I must say, never thought a game in Alpha state would draw me away, but it has.
Space Haven is my new favorite game! Im OBSESSED!
The survival aspect, even in Alpha stage is very unique. Even though there isnt alot of content right now, I've played scenario 3 for the longest, just trying to keep the crew alive. 
I love the mechanics when exploring Derelict ships. The atmosphere is terrifying! Finding cocooned survivors and deciding if they live or die....very awesome.
Ship to ship Combat will no doubt be a game changer as I am patiently waiting for its implementation!
With that being said, I have a few observations so far.
- If you draft a crewmember, direct them to pickup a weapon from storage, then fast forward , the crewmember picks up the weapon. But if you direct them to pick up a spacesuit from a Shuttle, and fast forward, they will pick up the spacesuit
- A more streamlined way of selecting multiple tiles?
- The Water resource seems very scarce, but we are highly dependent on it (Life Support, Grow Bed) but maybe that's just the "Rougelike" aspect of it? Maybe increase the output when refining Ice just a bit?
Otherwise..this game has unlimited potential. Please keep up the awesome work and thank you for your hard work!

Hey there, Mannyprime!

Many thanks for the feedback and glad to hear the game has sparked an interest for you =) We should be able to push out ship-to-ship battles update next week, we've been working on it for almost two months. It's not going to have a wide variety of turrets, but we have the base in so we will be able to add more interesting turrets with time. There's quite a few new facilities coming too, related to ship-to-ship battles.

Could you clarify this one:
"- If you draft a crewmember, direct them to pickup a weapon from storage, then fast forward , the crewmember picks up the weapon. But if you direct them to pick up a spacesuit from a Shuttle, and fast forward, they will pick up the spacesuit"

Unlimited potential is the right word! It's exciting because there sure is no shortage of ideas that could be added to the game.

Hi everyone, just finishing my first day as Alpha tester, it was great... I have enjoyed it very much and I think I will dream tonight about it, hehe... Just want to say, keep up the good work! I agree with that "unlimited potential" so don't give up, keep the caffeine up too and Star Haven will become a must-have for every sci-fi fan.

I don't have any coding skills but can help with writing (being a sci-fi fan for all my life, and RPer) and translating into Spanish (I'm from Spain) when the time comes, if you need it. I really believe in this project as I think it is "the perfect mix".

See you around!