Suggestions

First, sorry for my english! :)
I have too many ideas haha but here are some of them, really love the game!

Combat shuttercraft,
I wish if you add maybe one person combat crafts (like shuttercraft) with a fast animation,
it can attack another's personal crafts and maybe assault the ships too.

Hire Mercenaries, Space Stations, S.O.S.,
Please add the option in some ships and future Space station for hire Soldiers or another proffesion with credits for day..
Another idea is sending a aid signal to the radio like S.O.S. (if you have stuck with low ressourses) and this have a random event (bad or good).

Tks

Thank you for the suggestions! =)

(06-05-2020, 03:08 PM)aurejavier Wrote: First, sorry for my english! :)
I have too many ideas haha but here are some of them, really love the game!

Combat shuttercraft,
I wish if you add maybe one person combat crafts (like shuttercraft) with a fast animation,
it can attack another's personal crafts and maybe assault the ships too.

Hire Mercenaries, Space Stations, S.O.S.,
Please add the option in some ships and future Space station for hire Soldiers or another proffesion with credits for day..
Another idea is sending a aid signal to the radio like S.O.S. (if you have stuck with low ressourses) and this have a random event (bad or good).

Tks

PD: I forgot one more thing haha, instead of the research tree, we have to search, steal and exchange blueprints and then study them for use. ;)

Is there like a suggestion thread or something, ill just piggyback on yours.Smile

1.) Achievements: yeah like build a tools station, take over a pirate ship with just a boarding party.. achievements R fun!

2.) Probably should be first, but, a point? Like either a story, or something, "get to this" maybe to start, expand on it later? Definitely need a goal past "build a ship"

3.) Since i see a lot of "Aliens" esk references in the aliens, how about a "fork loader"(?) For my ever failing logistics issues. Ya know the thing Ripley drives in Aliens, hell even a mechanical floor jack, to move more than 1 unit at a time?

4.) Monster variety, maybe tied into my 2. more monster types, Queen alien? Save the galaxy? The 2 types are nice, but a lot more can be done there