Battlestation: Harbinger Kickstarter is a success! Epic game coming up!

[Image: Story-Illustration_BattlestationC.jpg]

Commanders!

Battlestation: Harbinger is coming to PC! And more content updates to the mobile version as well.

WHAT NEW FEATURES WILL COME IN HARBINGER EXTENDED EDITION PART 2

[Image: 21b2615f45bb2db16166787183e9364f_origina...99c24dcbc1]
[Image: terrificUIShot1280.jpg]
As hard-core PC gamers ourselves we developed Harbinger to be a game that could provide great depth and strategy both on PC and mobile. Now, after releasing Harbinger on mobile first, we will re-work the user interface to make Harbinger be outstanding on PC as well.

[Image: aad5355a8fcd833f56b44c3e7aca8239_origina...4db3cefee8]
[Image: 6fd254b9bb77546eeab91228a10f601d_origina...b3ca3825fc]
New ships will be added and current ones balanced so that ships without hangars will also be a viable choice. We aim to bring the player more variety to the ship choices, making it possible to choose any ship and still prevail.

[Image: EndlessMode.png]
We reached our goal of $15 000 in the Kickstarter, so the game will have an Endless Mode in the Extended Edition Part 2 update.

YOUR MOBILE GAME WILL BE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY ONCE DEVELOPMENT IS COMPLETE. IF YOU HAVEN'T BACKED THE KICKSTARTER YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY THE GAME ON STEAM IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ON PC.

3 steps how you can help and be part of the Battlestation community:

1. New users please register here to be the first to play Battlestation: Harbinger Extended Edition! CLICK HERE
  2. Go to the Battlestation: Harbinger Steam Store Page and click the "Add to Wishlist" and "Follow" buttons. These will help us get more visibility for Battlestation: Harbinger and you will also join the community hub.

<iframe src="http://store.steampowered.com/widget/396480/" frameborder="0" width="646" height="190"></iframe>

Open in browser: http://store.steampowered.com/app/396480
    Open directly in Steam: Battlestation: Harbinger Steam Store Page
    [Image: wallpaperHorizontal.jpg]
  3. Purchase the Battlestation: Space Wallpaper application, and experience the superb backgrounds from Harbinger as live wallpapers on your Android device: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...spacepaper

AND AGAIN! Don't forget to register to our forums by CLICKING HERE. It's a way for us to keep in touch when we have new exciting material to show and early access of games.

Going to be real fun to try them game out. Have not played the game on mobile so I am really excited for january/february.

Congratulations.
Please use a little bit of the money for proper localization. The German in your mobile-game is... quite terribly wrong.
Once the mobile-app will be updated, will that be done automatically for those who have already purchased the app or is any extra step necessary?

Can't wait for the pc release, will it also be available on mac os? Either way the app version really is great!

@Diboo. No extra steps necessary. You just need to update the game through Google Play or Apple App Store. Download the new content that is.

@Dragonboots. Yes, it will be available for mac!

Can't wait... I'd love to help beta test on mobile, or steam, but I sadly wasn't able to back on Kickstarter... Lack of funds and all that..

The anticipation is killing me! I hope you guys keep us up to date with periodic posts about your progress.

@Fleet Admiral Hood. Of course!

Cant wait to blast some of these new foes whether it be from a new deck with some new toys or just some of the classic ships and turrets Big Grin