- Fighters hopefully stay on map now
- BG should fill the screen better
- fixed bugs that caused crashing

v1.2.0
- New races: Schillae, Celestial and Unknown
- Fog of war
- New turrets
- New stations
- New environments (Black hole, Storm, Asteroid field)

All four mentioned fixes work perfectly for me so far! The only problem I had was when I updated the game wouldn't start and kept crashing, so I did an uninstall and reinstalled and it seems to have fixed it. I lost my save but now I have an excuse to play more again Wink

Great work guys! Game is looking awesome. I'm working on making a post with lots of suggestions and ideas+feedback at the moment which I think might be an interesting read for you guys at Bugbyte!

@UncleMarty. Welcome to the forums! And thank you, we appreciate all feedback. For those of you who are wondering what patch this is: It is the beta testing patch, found here:

http://battlestation.fi/forums/topic/ext...-feedback/

Also, You could give the feedback in that thread, as it is easier to have everything in one place.

Heya Geezer! (Aksel?) Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to post into that thread. I realized that i should probably posted this in there too, so if you're able to merge this then that'd be awesome!

I've noticed one new bug already though. It seems enemy ships seem to attack each other now. Ill see if i can figure out a way to replicate this though ?

The fixes are working for me. Other notes:
- Seems like enemies on "Normal" difficulty deal much more damage. I might be unlucky, but it seems harder than it was.
- I would maybe slow the trickle of bolt money, and up the frequency of enemy drops a tad. It's much more interesting when you outfit based on what you get.
- I would make enemy bases much harder to kill. Even on the lower levels, I warp in on top of them and vaporize them very quickly. Makes for better strategy if I need to kill their support forces first.
- Just ran into a Mission 1 that probably couldn't be completed in the turns allowed. I'd really like to have the turn limit for Mission 1 scrapped, though I do like this element for other missions.

Off the wall request:
- I loved the marines in the original Battlestation. It'd be really neat to re-introduce those. Disabling and capturing enemy ships was really fun, and I'd love to find a way to bring that back.

Agree,capturing enemy ships was really funny...would be nice to realise it here somehow.)))