Extended Edition iOS Beta Test and Feedback!

Repair drones repair each other instead of the main ship. Not sure if this is intentional but it's annoying.

First off, the difficulty is great, i unlocked all but one ship before I won (though I got close a couple times) and the difficulty makes winning feel like a real accomplishment, but isn't too hard. I did encounter a bug in the game I won. In the last sector the exit point has 3 stations, I destroyed one but had to jump away, I came back and got the second to about 1/2 to 1/4 health before having to leave to repair. When I returned only the third remained. The damaged one had just gone. I definitely didn't kill it, but when I destroyed the third I still won. Did the station self destruct?

The plasma fighters are hitting for 5 damage on shields instead of 50. At least that is the damage indicated on the screen.

Bug - when you start game, take starting scrap, make hard exit (phone homebutton, and close BSH applications) and then open game you will recive scrap again, you can do this again and again to git tons of scrap.

The repair beam should prioritize capital ships. Repairing disposable fighters while your main ship burns is silly.

I've noticed a bug with the shield reenergizer. When attempting to repair a ship it often will get "stuck" firing off into space. It does not repair when this happens. I Think This is related to using two of them at once, but I'm not sure.

If fighters are sent after an enemy that then jumps to hyperspace, they keep trying to fly after it. If there are no other large enemy ships, one has to clean up the remaining enemy fighters with the slower capital ships and then fly to another sector to get the fighters back.

yes, fighter bug is annoying. You have a partial workaround by asking them to return to dronebay.

On Normal I just had a single Wanderer ship (not a station) destroy a heavily upgraded Resolution with a single (first) volley of missiles. It was off screen so A) it was far enough away that my fighters didn't instantly target it and B) I had to scroll up to select it and send my fighters at it. In those few seconds, it launched what was visibly a large cluster of missiles that instantly destroyed my ship as none of my 30 fighters got to that side of the Resolution fast enough to block any/enough of them.

Instant death from a single ship that isn't even nearby seems to take some of the strategy (and fun) out of the game. It takes quite a bit of grinding to build up capital ships, and the "ooo that enemy got a good roll on its random weapons so it can now threaten all 3 of your ships that are almost completely upgraded" is a bit frustrating. This shows that either some more rules need to be created to stop overpowered enemies from randomly being created or further ship upgrades are needed.

Also Perhaps fighters shouldn't fly off from their capital ships so quickly after leaving hyperspace... give a commander a few seconds to enter commands.

Ever since the most recent update, my ship is completely unable to maneuver after about 15 seconds of entering the map. So far this has happened with two ships.