Bugbyte Forums

Full Version: DevBlog #3 - New name and setting new course!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Humanity's Last Hope Smile Yeah the Kickstarter back then did not go through and then we decided to change our direction a bit, what was born from that is now Harbinger Smile

Hmm.. but never know. Maybe there could be a chance to revive that concept!
(08-23-2016, 08:04 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: [ -> ]Humanity's Last Hope Smile Yeah the Kickstarter back then did not go through and then we decided to change our direction a bit, what was born from that is now Harbinger Smile

Hmm.. but never know. Maybe there could be a chance to revive that concept!

Okay, sad to see that it did not get enough funding Sad But yeah, this looks very nice and reminds me of DF-9 in a good way Smile

And thanks for the info!
Love the way it looks. Smile Looking forward to this game. Would love to test/review anybearly versions.
Some suggestions from a fine Commander elsewhere:

One thing I don't see a lot of games doing, and I'd like to see more of, is utilizing the weightlessness of space. Why carry mined resources back, when you can nudge it toward a resource collector? Even if it's 10,000 miles away, it'll get there. Why limit what a hauler can carry? One tiny thruster can move a world, given enough time pulling - limit its speed based on its load instead, and let the player decide if they want fast trips, fuel-inefficiency, and quick unloading, or slow trips, efficiency, and big hauls.
Yeah it would be very nice if you let the players handle this things! So give you so much time as you need and get it complete.I don't think that I would worry if it needs much time but gets ready as a very good game.
(09-01-2016, 09:15 PM)ToliKReb278 Wrote: [ -> ][Spam deleted]

Joo minäkin  voin kirjottaa omalla kielellä kaikkee juttua mistä ei saa mitään selkoa kuten raivo-auto tulee ja avaruuskarhu vie sen mukanaan toimistolle, missä ne näkeevät jäniksen virtuaalilaseissa ja päättäävät rakentaa ak-47:n ja tehdä voltteja 3kpl ennenkuin räjäyttävät ydinpommin.

Harmikyllä en jaksa linkkejä sinnetänne laitella Big Grin

---

That was bunch of nonsense like the post before me Tongue
Perhanan spammerit Smile

-----------------------

Going to post some new stuff soon Smile
Se oli vaan ajan kysymys ennenku ne tuli tänne

---

It was only a matter of time before they got here
It really sounds fun it would probably be one of the best game for mobile and it would probably be like a pc game on mobile
Quando será lançado? Tem a versão em português?
Pages: 1 2 3