Bugbyte Forums

Full Version: A Newbie Question: Will the Npcs and Resources be respawned in the late game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,Everyone:

I just bought early access 3 days ago, and has been enjoying it very much (already 20+ hours playtime, lol). There's one question that i really can't find the answer anywhere, sadly. I am wondering once explored all systems (currently like 10++ areas in the Starmap right now), will the Npcs and Resources respawn? Or the universe will just  be empty with no reasons to go on?
When you reach the end sector the game will ask you if you want to end or if you want to jump to a new galaxy. The game will then generate a completely new galaxy. So it is endless basically. Smile
(06-03-2020, 02:42 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: [ -> ]When you reach the end sector the game will ask you if you want to end or if you want to jump to a new galaxy. The game will then generate a completely new galaxy. So it is endless basically. Smile
Thank you ! AdmiralGeezer.
Ohw, i never knew this bit, i thought this galaxy was all we had, i suggested for a procedural generated galaxy so u could continue on and on but seems u guys already have something like that, nice. Would be nice if this information was easy to find in the game itself so every1 would know this.
(06-03-2020, 02:42 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: [ -> ]When you reach the end sector the game will ask you if you want to end or if you want to jump to a new galaxy. The game will then generate a completely new galaxy. So it is endless basically. Smile

Wow! That's great news. Thanks!