DevBlog #4 - Space Haven starting to take shape.

Looking awesome so far, can't wait to try it out!

im loving it when is it coming out to play sorry to ask

Will there be enemies in the environment? And with this, will there be support for multiplayer? Like have 2 or more people battle against each other to see who can build the best colony the fastest? There could be weapons, and vehicles and other objects that can be used for defense/offense

This is looking awesome and i cant wait to play it

This looks aaaamazin'! Smile Very nice. Can hardly wait to get it on my devices. (And hopefully if you offer it on PC, I'll definitely grab it for that too!)

When is it coming out?

We cannot say yet, it's so early. Stay tuned!

Is it for PC?

Yes, we are developing it as a cross-platform game, meaning it will be on PC and mobile devices.

Will there be enemies?

Most likely Yes, we have some ideas we want to try out. Boarding ships, investigating wrecked ships and so on. But more on these once we get to that point Smile

Mutliplayer?

Not as of right now.

(09-28-2016, 05:51 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: When is it coming out?

We cannot say yet, it's so early. Stay tuned!

Is it for PC?

Yes, we are developing it as a cross-platform game, meaning it will be on PC and mobile devices.

Will there be enemies?

Most likely Yes, we have some ideas we want to try out. Boarding ships, investigating wrecked ships and so on. But more on these once we get to that point Smile

Mutliplayer?

Not as of right now.

Mutliplayer op xD

Question 

Absolutely LOVE the previous 3 incarnations of this little code gem & very much looking forward to the next installment. While I dig mobile platform kind of psyched to play this new one on PC. Will it be released simultaneously on both platforms?

GawenCrow, that's what we have in mind but it's too early to tell for sure. Thank you for the encouragement! Means a lot.

I was a bit confused by the garage full of Yugos in the eMail image but upon closer examination is see they are hydroponics tanks. 8^)