Battlestation: Harbinger Kickstarter is a success! Epic game coming up!

Found out about this game through a message board and decided to take the plunge. Just wanted to say that you guys have made a spankin' great game, can't imagine what kind of coolness the new content will bring. I'll try to sign up for the Android beta and give feedback, if I have any.

@johndramey. Glad to have you on board, Commander! Which message board was that? Awesome to see the game is being talked about.

@AdmiralGeezer - The somethingawful forms, the game was mentioned in passing as a cool space fleet tactics game and, being a guy who likes tactical games, I couldn't resist!

Just curious, is the dev team looking for an editor by chance? I'm an English editor, mostly work on patent documents but have edited all kinds of things, and would be happy to help out by providing some polishing to the in-game text.

@johndramey. Sure, we could use some help correcting the English text, will shoot you a mail.

@AdmiralGeezer - got your email and shot you a reply, thanks for the time.

Saw Many a True Nerd play this and had to get it, amazing game.

I would love to see an infinity/survival mode added.

Will it be possible to buy the upgrade points for scrap in the updated game because I often find I'm running around with 30,000 scrap and can't use any of it

Infinity/survival mode should be coming in the upcoming update, if I'm not mistaken?

Just noticed something.... why and please answer this, why did you take away the ability to shorten the fire rate of the projectile cannon and plasma cannon? Why was that so important to do I don't use either now that that has happend, you said we get new content nor nerfs.so please explain.

@DEADPOOL45. Hi! In the beginning we made a mistake with projectile and energy cannons. They were the most powerful turrets in the game, and yet they were also the cheapest. They were better than nuke and mega plasmas! Seriously, the two cheapest turrets were the absolute best in the game damage per second wise. You must see that this is a mistake, it is not how the cheapest turrets should be. It was never the intention.

Our community wanted them changed because the turrets were overpowered and too cheap. So we changed them by taking away the recharge rate upgrade and having the burst upgrade instead. Now they are much better balanced compared to their price, they are cheap turrets and there are much better turrets in the game now.

I hope this explains the situation, and I hope you can forgive us for our mistake. I would like to ask you not to punish us by rating the game poorly when we worked months to make updates to the game and then people punish us for changing some turret values. It makes us feel we cannot change anything anymore. You must realize that part of updating a game is trying to make the balance better and that means some overpowered turrets have to be changed. We don't do it to cause frustration, we are trying to make the game more balanced and better!

It saddens us to get 1 star ratings when we have worked so hard. Just because some turret was changed. Sad