Questions, thoughts and a plea

Dear developers,

i just received my PC-copy from the Kickstarter campaign and i would like to say that i enjoy Harbinger quite a lot.
It is sad that the original game with the station as focus did not make it. I would have loved to play it because it is a fresh idea not many have taken up in the past.

I played a few sessions and i was wondering if you thought about adding a save system? Nothing fancy just one slot to fall back to if things get hairy.
I was able to destroy all 3 outposts for the mission and i even added another destroyer but i got into a firefight with 4 capital ships and the last missile took me out. So i played 60 minutes for nothing, so close to the goal.
That was really frustrating because my time to play i really limited at the moment. Is there anything i can do or are their plans to add at least one save game slot? (Or what about autosave after x jumps?)

That would be great.

Please do another Battlestation-campaign on Kickstarter as soon as you can. I think after the nice game you created here, more people might be interested in backing the Babylon 5-theme. If it comes, i will "back" again.

Thank you and please keep up the good work!

Best regards

Brakiri

PS: If i may make a wish: More weapons and systems! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Questions, thoughts and a plea - by Brakiri - 02-27-2016, 09:55 AM
Questions, thoughts and a plea - by AdmiralGeezer - 02-27-2016, 08:56 PM
Questions, thoughts and a plea - by Brakiri - 02-29-2016, 01:56 PM
Questions, thoughts and a plea - by Brakiri - 02-29-2016, 03:21 PM
Questions, thoughts and a plea - by AdmiralGeezer - 03-01-2016, 07:01 AM
Questions, thoughts and a plea - by Forty In Red - 03-02-2016, 02:27 AM
Questions, thoughts and a plea - by Azhrei - 03-02-2016, 03:40 AM