My feedback:

Instead of giving feedback on every point I'm going to explain the philosophy behind fulfilling requests from players.

You have some good ones there in our opinion as well, definitely. Like the "Enemy should get back 20% health and 100% shield each turn (or something like that, depending on difficulty settings)."

Let's tackle this one just as an example. Let's say we do this, what happens? The game becomes harder obviously, because enemies regenerate. What will this lead to? Players that aren't the best at the game will send us angry e-mails stating the game is now impossible. Some players will send us e-mails saying this was a good change! How do we know which way to go, we can't predict what will happen.

So now we probably have to re-balance the game to soothen the angry players. Before we know it, this has taken 2 weeks and cost $4000.

Due to our philosophy with Harbinger of now having any in-apps at the moment, any change we make will not give us more revenue. We've kept improving the game for half a year now, made possible by a Kickstarter we ran back in October 2015.

We would like to fulfill every wish but unfortunately this industry does not work in a way where a developer can fulfill every request and still get bread on the table, there are so many things to consider. If a developer goes on to fulfill every request for one game he will inevitably go bankrupt.

Secondly, for every request there are usually x amount of players that think it isn't a good idea. Makes it hard to decide which way to go sometimes. Sometimes things are really clear and it is easier.

So every improvement we make we have to think "Is it worth it?". Our goal is to please our players, but our goal is also to stay in business. To make a living out of this. All we really want is to make games and hopefully succeed making our players happy.

Now, you do have some great ideas. I'm going to copy them over to the mobile beta test thread. Nice to have good feedback in one thread, when we look into making modifications and improvements we look there and go through all ideas. Then we pick the ones we think have the most "worth it" points, all things considered Smile

Messages In This Thread
My feedback: - by EldVarg - 03-26-2016, 03:56 PM
My feedback: - by EldVarg - 03-26-2016, 05:02 PM
My feedback: - by AdmiralGeezer - 03-26-2016, 05:50 PM
My feedback: - by EldVarg - 03-26-2016, 05:56 PM
My feedback: - by EldVarg - 03-28-2016, 08:24 AM
My feedback: - by AdmiralGeezer - 03-28-2016, 10:12 AM
My feedback: - by AdmiralGeezer - 03-28-2016, 10:14 AM
My feedback: - by EldVarg - 03-28-2016, 03:09 PM
My feedback: - by AdmiralGeezer - 03-28-2016, 05:44 PM
My feedback: - by EldVarg - 03-28-2016, 06:20 PM
My feedback: - by AdmiralGeezer - 03-28-2016, 09:29 PM