Level related upgrading

I've recently started playing on my ipad moving away from my pc vertion and I've started to think about that I was one of the people who suggested to get the upgrade points to be available in the shops so I have a new suggestion

When you level up it would be awesome if you could add 1 point to any upgrade of any weapon you can buy for your ship, be it main weapons or point defense, so when you level you get 1 point you can place in any upgrade stat permanently and when you buy said item when you're in a run you will get said weapon with a upgrade in what ever you've chosen from the main menu. so to make replayability even more fun

also I still suggest we get a 6 fighter bay no weapons ship with very little health and very low speed

I hope this will be brought to attention for the dews because I would love to see this implemented because when you're beyond max level and have completed all dificulties and reach super late game where flak cannons have 1700 range in endless mode so... yeah... I think I've completed the game

Messages In This Thread
Level related upgrading - by Jonesso - 09-19-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Level related upgrading - by AdmiralGeezer - 09-20-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Level related upgrading - by Clap - 09-21-2017, 03:56 AM