DevBlog #16 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage 2.

(12-21-2017, 03:55 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Yeah! Feel free to ask any questions, if you have them. Probably the first question is going to be "When is this coming out?" Smile

I can't give a definitive answer to that yet, but we're hoping 2018 will be the year and that's what we're aiming for.

I guess the read question is- How far are you going to take this game?

I am a sci-fi junkie and you could theme anything sci-fi and I will give it a chance. But how long I end up playing it will depend on how much it has to stand on. Is there going to be a campaign? or is it all going to be freeplay/sandbox? Will you have some character interactions with minor background story lines (crew squabbles, romances, banter, personal quests for each member, ect.)? Are you going to optimize it for a desktop platform or strictly mobile? how big is the economy and what factors are going to go into it (are there different factions in the galaxy that war against each other that then cause price fluxuations, or random plagues/starvations/disasters on planets to make shortages or missions to them)?

It looks amazing right now and I have been following you guys for a while with some hope for it. This has the possibility of being the next star controller mixed with FTL if done right. Please don't just short sell it as a semi generic mobile game with some crappy pickup and delivery mission or some other generic game junk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DevBlog #16 - Christmas greetings! New screenshots and footage 2. - by Mr.Eff - 12-21-2017, 10:40 PM