DevBlog #30 - Listen to Space Haven main menu music now released as a full single.

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019, 12:42 PM by AdmiralGeezer.)

"Honestly I could sit on the main menu screen and listen to that 30 seconds over and over."

"I really love the Music, especially that one , playing at main menu. I dont wanna play game, i could listen to that song for hours!"

"Wanted to give you a shout out for the music in this game. It's been a long time since ive just stopped and just listened to the sound track of a game. 10\10"

The Space Haven main menu music is now released as a full version single! =) When you started playing the Alpha version of Space Haven you seemed to fall in love with the music playing in the main menu. At the time  it was only a 30 seconds long piece, with vocals from our composers girlfriend. We decided to build further on the song and gave our composer a task to make it a full single. You can listen to the result above! Have a listen and give it a thumbs up on YouTube! =)

Mark it on your playlist for study sessions or other events benefiting from a chill vibe =)

[Image: 5RZMt8g.jpg]

We still think back on our Kickstarter days with wonder, and can't thank you enough for being part of our community and the journey of Space Haven. Thank you once again for backing us and hope you enjoy this wonderful piece of music by our composer Paul Zimmermann.

Messages In This Thread
DevBlog #30 - Listen to Space Haven main menu music now released as a full single. - by AdmiralGeezer - 08-23-2019, 12:41 PM