I suggest improving the game

(09-09-2020, 12:49 PM)Koit Wrote: Personal weapon
Without landing on planets and asteroids, the variety of hand weapons is incomprehensible, in conditions of practical uselessness, nothing but shotguns, since all battles with insectoids take place in point-blank firing mode, and boarding, not only does not make practical sense (it is easier to wait until the crew of a lost ship will die on its own, and this is another reason why this mode should be canceled, any destruction is simply restored by the crew and the ship flies away), they still do not have any special battle tactics, it all comes down to chaotic crowd shooting, which is the same done from shotguns.
Or do boarding in a propelled mode with different characteristics of weapons, and with some sense other than to kill enemies until they die on their own.
or create battles in open areas with cover, where different effective firing ranges would make sense.

this game are on alpha phase. I hope the next upgrade would be centered at combat mechanics. making the weapons better (can use ammunition, or be laser weapons that use rechargeable batteries) have diff damage, range and shot ratio. and add a few armor

Messages In This Thread
I suggest improving the game - by Koit - 09-09-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Segavi - 09-09-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Koit - 09-10-2020, 09:27 AM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Koit - 11-04-2020, 02:22 PM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Steelcrow - 09-12-2020, 02:21 AM