I suggest improving the game

(09-11-2020, 03:09 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: We'll be monitoring all feedback and doing our best to improve the game, that is the goal. But there's lots to do and it is time consuming, so patience is needed Smile
It is very good that the game is developing, the developers have shown that they can make the right decisions, although not always successful ones.
We are looking forward to mobile ships on the map and battles of ships in motion, with damage to the hull blocks, over which it will make sense to think over the design and protection.
It makes sense in special blocks of armor, which can be performed with different levels of protection against different weapons and different indicators of protection against "accidental" hazards.
For example, one armor is good against the impact of projectiles and meteors, another against radiation and lasers, the third is fire resistant, the fourth is a noise absorber ... and let the builder think about which compartments are best to protect.
I also want to hope for the landing and takeoff of shuttles to the planets with their flora and fauna, quests and unique resources on the planet's surface.
Make slots for equipment on shuttles and capsules that allow you to change their characteristics, and, possibly, different types of hulls for these shuttles and capsules, with different characteristics and possibilities of their modification.
For example, the ability to install accelerators for landings and takeoffs from planets.
Good luck and new achievements!

Messages In This Thread
I suggest improving the game - by Koit - 09-09-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Segavi - 09-09-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Koit - 09-10-2020, 09:27 AM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Koit - 11-04-2020, 02:22 PM
RE: I suggest improving the game - by Steelcrow - 09-12-2020, 02:21 AM