Patch notes

Could we get some patch notes with each release? It is really hard to know what has changed. If we have patch notes we can give better feedback!

Agreed . . . a full changelog would be helpful to me, allowing me to put myself in a position to observe and judge the results of each change.

This is game is waaaay too amazing to have have patch notes. My eyes light up everytime I see that this game is updating on my phone. And no matter if I am at work or at home, I immediately check out what is being updated or added. Please bless us with glorious patch notes!

For google play, each patch has its notes there. I didnt yet see a changelog though.

Patch notes would help me report bugs without bothering the Devs. Right now I'm not sure if it is helpful for me to report on which bugs haven't been fixed. I assume the Devs have a list, but unless I know what has been changed I'll probably just end up bugging the Devs about the same things haha. For example, the shield reenergizer is still bugged and enemy drones still freeze when their carrier is destroyed. If the Devs had attempted to fix these I would be giving feedback on them.