You know what would be awesome?

A thread for stupidly awesome things that will probably never make it into the game due to balance or because coding it would be prohibitively difficult and time consuming. Do not bother submitting things that aren't utterly ridiculous in some way.

My first submission - A swarm missile launcher that launches FORMATIONS of missiles. No, not burst-fire missiles. (Well, yes, that ALSO.) Missiles that spread out into a formation. The first missile launched acts as the flagship for the formation, (or the second if the first is destroyed,) and is slowed slightly. The other missiles catch up, taking up position on the missile's wing. Base launcher can be a phalanx formation of three missiles. An upgrade to burst would be a diamond formation, with the flagship missile as the head of the diamond. Another upgrade would be an 'x' formation, with the flagship missile at the center. The final upgrade would would be a reverse pyramid - a row of three, with the flag missile in the middle, followed by a row of two, just behind the flagship missile, followed by one more behind that. A dense formation designed to penetrate point defense, and broad enough to often hit fighters even if they try to jink out of the way.

Even if this thread is a little forgotten I will honor it!

Addition of a ship with 8 hangars no turrets and only 4 point defenses
health at around 800 and shields at 600
it should be long and slim with the hangars down along the side
it's speed and turnrate should be slow and bulky so you can't dodge any missiles at all
The only way to survive is by balancing what kind of Fighters/Bombers/Drones you have

For the game to become a hit game on PC! That would be totally awesome. Devs please, make it happen!

Podcasts and music. If I could listen to podcasts or my music while playing (iPhone) that would be awesome. The game takes a fair bit of time ti play a run and the in game music gets pretty repetitive.