Leveling up like a bouss (or not..?)

Okay, uh.. First thing im kinda new here in the forums. So.. umm,greetings. Second thing is the level up system, i know that the game is still new and the extended version is comming. But i could easily level up from 1 to 9 in about a few hours (rough calculation) and it really kills the fun (if your a hard diff-loving-masochist like me, except the masochist part... If you are 1, congrats). And 3rd thing, i signed up 4 the testing. But no update, need help cuz i can't tell if it's the tester version or not. And that's all, again im new here, so.. Nice meeting you all *flies away using BSS Falcon*

Heya Katashi Smile welcome to the forums and community!

Are you using Android or IOS?

Android, free cakes 4 everyone.

CAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!! Smile ty!

okies, to find out your exact version (there are probably other ways but this is just one of them, and this way may vary depending on which version of android you're on)

Hit settings-------Applications----------Find Battlestation Harbinger and select it------------ It should now say your exact version number on that screen.

I'm completely up to date and also on the beta and it says 1.3.2 for me. If yours says the same then you're up to date! As far as I know the full version has caught up to the beta (presumably for festivities and holidays) so if you ARE on the beta since very recently it'll seem like you're NOT on the beta until it starts up again. Don't worry though! Smile I'm pretty sure if you followed the instructions you'll start seeing the updates soon Smile

Gotta say though, the levelling up can go pretty fast sometimes. Rather than see more powerful ships added, i'd rather see things like a ship with three hangers and only 1 red gun, or things like that. But it certainly would be fun to make the levelling mean a little more and not go by quite as fast.

Anyways, have an awesome Xmas and once again welcome to the forums Smile