BUGSS

Found some bugs, mission items even after completion warns mission failure when sold. Can't level up more than 1 lecel even thou got more xp than needed. Kinda sleepy, sorry for bad writing....

Hello,

There is a bug with the forgot password feature on the fourms. The email link you are sent has an invalid username. Mine was a 4 digit number at the end of the link. You can work around this bug by replacing that 4 digit number er with your username.

On the topic of forum bugs, can you please add the option to edit posts? I'd like to start maintaining a knowledge base of sorts, but without the ability to update it is pretty pointless.

Yer i noticed much of the forums functionality is kind of broken. I was also planning on making a large post but without the ability to edit it can make things harder to correct and maintain.

I have completed numerous missions on normal and my scores (8063, 7632) should give me a top 100 ranking but I am showing unranked. I am ranked in easy though. Any help?

Yeah, unfortunately this forum is a bit roguelike with the editing of posts. Smile One day we would like to redo our pages and fix the problems! Will try to fix what we can here now.

@Ronlpd. Hmm. Don't know what is going on there! Very unfortunate.

Minor bug: On map 3 when complete, it shows the "Map Complete!" or whatever that used to be reserved for the end of the game. I'd modify it to be more inline with the first 2 completions. i.e. "The Admiral has one final mission for you..." or whatever.

The local items area is buggy when there are more than 4 items in one sector. It seems like it changes the 4 items shown randomly when you switch to the second ship in your fleet, but stays as the same 4 items from there on (ie if you switch to the third or switch back). Even if you pick up one of the items it doesn't refresh with the other items in sector, it just shows 3 items & 1 empty space no matter how many objects are shown when flying through the sector.

Also, not exactly a bug, but I think the restart game option really should operate differently. It should take you to the game start screen, not the main menu. The game start screen should also remember not just your your last ship but your last difficulty, within session at least if not between different game sessions.

There is a Bug with the Gatling.
You can´t make damage to shields.
And everything costs too much.

Sorry for the bad English

@pablow. I believe gatlings don't have much shield damage at all so you have to use energy turrets to make damage to shields.

Welcome to the forums!