BS Universe

1 well lets just say the unkown is evil and assholes to everyone
2 taking from the size of the fighter which has a cockpit it's plausible to say that the ships has 5-15 crew but lets judge by the fact that usually a capital ship is large enough to have around 1500-4000 crew depending on it's role lets just say the number of people on the ships is in the 250-5000 range depending on what ship we are talking about
3 you would be right in that drones are controlled from their ship because I often find drones to become useless if you take out their home base compared to fighters which go on and also fighters and bombers should have a living pilot because of the cockpit on them
4 from how the hyperspace looks in transition I would say it's something like the warp drive from star trek or the FTL drive from Faster Than Light
5 actually in the trailer for one of the old Battlestar games the A.I. actually tells you the lore of how the other races meet the humans and how the unknown caused war between them again
6 the possibility of people colonizing planets it possible but also slim as finding a goldylocks planet or terraforming a planet into a stable condition will take a lot of time
7 we allready know the civil transporters are in the game so lets just assume the other kind is there too
8 judging from my knoglede of most Sci-Fi space series weapons are not human operated but the A.I. is so that the weapons is automized but the humans chose where to shoot
9 Once again recall how the humans where attacked by the unknown years ago in the lore and the human fleet where probably destroyed in the desperate attempting to fight off the unkown but it failed leaving you alone
10 The auxiliary ships probably come from some human ship building area?

Messages In This Thread
BS Universe - by noncom - 01-10-2016, 07:52 PM
BS Universe - by Jonesso - 01-11-2016, 12:48 PM
BS Universe - by AdmiralGeezer - 01-11-2016, 05:53 PM
BS Universe - by noncom - 01-12-2016, 11:38 PM