DevBlog #12 - Random ship generation and new screenshots.

(04-04-2017, 11:50 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: As it is currently, you can build a chair, table, and whatever furniture we come up with as separate entities. You can build your rooms in whichever way you want, tile by tile, wall piece by wall piece. Regarding expansion our current thought is that it would be done in modules, 2x2, 4x4, 8x8 module pieces that expand your ship hull and gives you more room to build on. Regarding turrets I'm not yet sure how we will implement those into the game, they could be attached to the hull and perhaps have command modules in rooms inside the ship.

Regarding the "if we want to survive in another way" phrase: I mean that it would be possible to play the game and survive by being aggressive and attacking other groups, or then play in a way where you try to negotiate or trade to solve hostile situations.

Different weaponry for crew members is planned yes, rifles and grenades.

What I'm trying to say is that we have thought that this game would not only be centered around battle, it's there but it's just part of the game, much like Rimworld. The core of the game would be to flee Earth, try to find that Haven somewhere, build and expand, and about the choices the player makes to help his crew survive the journey.

That all sounds amazing,the part about adding turrets to the hull sounds amazing,please add that if possible,maybe like your other great games,these turrets could be swapped out by trading,or blowing other ships,thanks for all the details,I now know how the game will work,and it sounds great,I have one more question,when the crew or turrets fire there weapons can the bullets be as cool and bright in colour like your other games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DevBlog #12 - Random ship generation and new screenshots. - by Madmandom - 04-04-2017, 01:55 PM