Call to arms!

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 05:49 PM by AdmiralGeezer.)

Let's do it, boys! And girls...

@lordrdx666. We don't have special things but having some kind of unified system between games, where you can unlock something also in other games when you play has been in mind. But we haven't had the time to implement it.

Also, thank you everyone for the great response. I was caught by surprise of how positive the response has been!

hmmm, four hours to release. its time to go to buy some paysafecards Wink
~Zamppu

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 04:20 PM by Torrentula81.)

"I will personally also be doing an iAMA on Reddit on Wednesday around 9am PDT, pop in and say hi!"

Never got an email saying where on reddit. Is this still happening?

Here it is! For some reason my first post got removed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7...t_company/

Ask me stuff! Smile

Eh, honestly I don't know what to think about it. I'm pretty sure it isn't the problem of visibility alone... In my opinion the game is rushed, and needs far more time in the oven.
Bunching up people to spend money on it so that it becomes "visible" won't work.

I wish the best to you guys, but this simply isn't it. It won't work.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 10:35 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

@Perq. Well, it already worked. Smile

Thanks to our community we were only second to Minecraft of all paid Google Play games in USA for one day. Let me re-iterate: Take every possible paid game ever released on Google Play, in every category, we were the 2nd most top selling of all of them for one day.

That is an all-time record for us on Google Play, breaking Harbinger's one day sales record multiple times.

Now, after a week, the game is in top 10 in 100 countries in the "paid strategy games" category priced at $4.99. Which is remarkable since it is competing against many cheaper great games and lists are based on units sold. If it stays there, this alone will make all the struggle to develop the game worthwhile.

Other stores:
Our iOS launch has been as good as Harbinger.
Our Steam launch was not good, and feel sad we couldn't deliver a PC version that PC players would have liked more this time. As a PC game we did not succeed as we wanted to, but as a mobile game we definitely did.

The game has superb reviews on mobile, while many PC players were not satisfied. But know that we always try our best to make great and fun games, but we're only human after all. The game was developed solo by 1 of us, trying to bring something more to our Battlevoid fans.

Well, glad to hear that. Sadly, I can't quite say I enjoy the game all that much.