Sector Siege release day thread!

So will this be on the Amazon app store like your other 2 games

Is there any chance of being able to zoom in abit more like Harbinger?

I`m on the wrong side of 40 & my eyes are struggling abit these days.

Loving the new game. Also like Lucas7151, I cannot find any way to restock on Marines. If it's not possible, any thoughts of putting in a cloning bay that takes up a hanger slot and delivers new marines to other ships?

(10-25-2017, 06:18 PM)Azareil Wrote: Loving the new game. Also like Lucas7151, I cannot find any way to restock on Marines. If it's not possible, any thoughts of putting in a cloning bay that takes up a hanger slot and delivers new marines to other ships?

It seems like they restock automatically once the ship runs out, thing is that boarding has a weird tendency to leave 1 marine on the ship so it never is empty. i figured out that if you launch another boarding party with just the last guy on board it will fill the ship back up with marines.

Got it on Android some hours ago and I must say I love this game...as I loved all your previous games.
I found the control system on Android a bit clumsy when you need to control many ships but the game can be paused and that resolves a lot a problems.
Is there any discount for people like me who already owns the Android version and would like to buy the PC version as well?
Great effort you made on this game!
Thank you!

Regarding marines:

There isn't a way currently, the main concern regarding refill would be the possibility to only buy 1 ship and then only capture with that ship. It would have to cost and probably have the unit return to the Battlestation.

Additionally we felt like it brings a strategic aspect to the game, where you have to try to protect your units with low marines.

It is something we could add though!

Regarding discounts on other platforms:

Unfortunately we cannot unify the platforms and provide any keys, there isn't a system up for it. All the stores want their own cut of a sale, so it would be extremely hard to pull off. For this reason the game has to be bought separately on each platform.

I understand the idea behind having strategy to protect ships with low marines. I think it falls off mid to late game when you reach your maximum ship cap.

It makes it easier to sell and simply make another ship since it can be so easily compromised at that point. Not all of my ships have boarding capabilities, so when they run low from defending against boarding .A cloning bay attached to the end of aresearch tier would make it something requiring investment. Can't cheese the early game that way either.

Regardless, love the game. Good job and thank you.

Hi Have not been able to use the bugbyte cloud. It wants me to registrar but then says my email is in use. When I try my forum password it says that is not correct. Lastly when I try to reset my password through the game i never get an email notice like I do for the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Your forum password is separate from the cloud password.

Try checking your spam box in your mail too! When you press the reset password it should take about 1-5 min for the email to arrive.

If the problem persists please contact us at [email protected] with your cloud user mail.

I would zoom in (more or better - I dont know the right word)
Have the containers any function? (like in Harbinger)
The hangars are so limited... Sad
Sadly sometimes restart my phone, when Im playing -> no save and no crash report.

Except these, THIS HAVE BEEN A FANTASTIC GAME!