My First 2 hours of Sector Siege

Just cleared the first sector and I have to say... I am completely and utterly in love with this game. Like Harbinger but on a grand scale. The weapons are a bit different this time around but my personal loadout of laser secondaries seems to be just as strong as they used to be. Smile Cannot wait to see the ship list and unlockables in general be updated in the future. Congrats on a fantastic release title Bugbyte. Braaaaaavoooo!!!!

Glad to hear that Smile

We will try to listen to feedback as best as we can and update from there!

Great work with the new game, have also spent around two hours as well and I do like it at least as much as the previous game Harbinger.

Just three proposals ?:
1- please recover the option of having empty slots on ships for cargo, and allow stealing weapons from enemies and reorganizing your inventory between ships, it was really fun on Harbinger.
2- it is a pity that ships cannot be used from one map to the next one, I understand that is needed to avoid having ships too powerful, but even if only one ship can be saved between maps would be really appreciated.
3- if I am not wrong, also technology development is
restarted between maps, it would be nice to be able to save at least weapon development.

The multiplatform approach with the possiblity of cloud based save games is simply fantastic.

Thanks for this great game!

I think the inventory/cargo space option would be too clunky to be effective. This is a RTS in a bigger scale, with less roleplay style. In this game you don't have near as much "downtime" as Harbinger would suggest...thus no time to hang around salvaging random floating debris and trying to retrofit it.

You cannot keep ships from one sector to another but can use two different Reinforcement options as one-time helpers. You can start with up to SIX free ships! But it will cost ya!

Tech development is restarted between maps just like command and conquer or any other. Not doing so would pretty much ruin the entire research aspect of the game.

I have to update and say that i did start on easy assuming it would be quite difficult. But easy is pretty manageable and fun. But trying normal... Holy cow. Such a huge difference in difficulty. It almost feels a bit overwhelming. Constantly going out and getting more resource stations then getting overwhelmed and having to retreat back to the Home station to repair. But still super fun.

Smile my very first game I died in like 3 min. Haven't lost since, but I'm still on easy/normal