Building More Marines

Couldn't figure out how to search, so if someone else has asked this I'm sorry. 

Is there a way to build more marines? I really like the boarding concept and want to use that feature exclusively if possible. But now that my marines have died I don't know how to make more?

(10-26-2017, 10:09 PM)Diakonosaur Wrote: Couldn't figure out how to search, so if someone else has asked this I'm sorry. 

Is there a way to build more marines? I really like the boarding concept and want to use that feature exclusively if possible. But now that my marines have died I don't know how to make more?

I've found that when a ship fully runs out of marines after a boarding action you can send out another with one man on board and after that it should fill right back up.

That seems weird like a bug if its true. I would think you could train marines at your main base and when your ships come by for repair they also get restocked on Marines..

That doesn't seem to be the case though.

I was also hoping to try and use boarding parties exclusively but if you can't restock marines then it won't work.

You cannot replenish Marines currently, it was meant to be a strategic aspect where part of the risk of capturing a ship would be to have to protect own ships with low marines. Also, one problem with buying marines outright would be that the player could simply build 1 ship with a marine hangar and use that to board enemy ships as much as possible.

But we have some ideas on how we could make Marines replenish! So I think we can bring that in a future update.