Exploit for that will give you unlimited XP

Dear Admiral geezer I would like you to fix this exploit as soon as possible I found this out just by doing something in the game and I would like to send you guys an email on a detailed email on that it is cuz I don't want people here using it because it would ruin the fun in the drive of the game but I just want to let you know that I found something

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 07:17 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

I know about it Smile

I can see if I can combat it at some point, but I would much rather put my time on creating new content for the game. If someone wants to cheat xp there is always a way, with some cracked .apk. Fortunately, even if a player decides to grind xp in this way, it does not at least affect other players in a negative way since there is no leaderboard or such with these parameters.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 07:45 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

Yes, I know what you mean. I just meant that even if I fix this there are still ways to do it. Smile Also if you do not want it out for all players then it is probably best you edit out the instructions on how to do it Smile

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 07:51 AM by Steven Chirstopher.)

(11-08-2017, 07:44 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Yes, I know what you mean. I just meant that even if I fix this there are still ways to do it. Smile Also if you do not want it out for all players then it is probably best you edit out the instructions on how to do it Smile

Thank you for replying I'm going to delete the post on how to do it but I just thought I might let you know about it because I didn't mean to discover something like this but you know that's how you fix bugs you discover a problem and stuff like that and I want to see the game improve

(11-08-2017, 07:44 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Yes, I know what you mean. I just meant that even if I fix this there are still ways to do it. Smile Also if you do not want it out for all players then it is probably best you edit out the instructions on how to do it Smile

In Admiral Geezer I just want to let you know one more thing before pretty sure you got to go to sleep and whatnot I just want to thank you for bringing this game test because you didn't have to spend a year and 4 months of your hard-earned time to bring us this game and I appreciate you for bringing an actual real time strategy game like this to us because there's no other game like this on the mobile market that comes close to the scale of the game that you just made and I can't wait to see all the further Improvement of the engine that you made to run this game and see what you can do with this game in the future and I just want to thank you and let you know that I appreciate you and your hard work and your team's hard work for making this game even though I'm not a big fan of space saving I was still buy space saving to still support you guys because I love your company and how you bring us quality gaming unlike any other company on the global mobile market and I just want to let you know that I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this and I like the fact that you already updating it and taking feedback from players which most game companies are indie game companies wait so long to do but you're very intact with the community unlike anything I've ever seen before and I thank you

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 08:53 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

Thank you, Steven Christopher. I appreciate what you wrote a lot. Thanks for being so understanding!

Aw man... I missed it!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017, 11:56 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

[snip]

Closing this thread as it can only cause more harm than good for players.