Battlestation: Harbinger weapon tech showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tFXj7oVkTI&?vq=hd720

Video above shows some of the cannons and effects we have implemented to Battlestation: Harbinger. These are just some of all the cannons in the game, there will be many more! We have put a lot of effort to make nice effects and explosions to the cannons, to make the game more immersive and fun to play.

You might need to watch it in full screen and try to get the quality up to see what is happening Wink

What do you think?

Very cool!

SO EXCITED! I DANCED WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL! Big Grin

Yeiii Big Grin but will be more cannons ???

Yes there will be many more cannons!

Great, I like the look of this. Keep up the good work!

I love the new weapons diverseity, especialy the new plasmas (my go to weapons in First Contact), but I was wondering how the weapons would be unlocked. Is it going to be a research mechanic like in First Contact, or will you find specific weapons from defeating certain enemies? I was also wondering, will this game have hanger bays on ships, only on space stations, or not at all?

Currently we have it as a set of basic weapons and cannons and then also finding more cool cannons when you complete missions and defeat enemies.

Yes ships have the possibility to have hangar bays, and you will probably be happy to know there are many different hangars, with fighters, drones and bombers.

Additionally to this you can have multiple ships and create formations and different tactics with them. Like place a fixer cannon on some small ship and have it support your big ship Smile All kinds of neat stuff!

wow so pretty effects Smile

Oooo dammmm that sounds soo good. I will have hangars in my ships with fighters, drones and bombers. Dammm soo good Big Grin