Battlestation: Harbinger July short trailer

Nice job, cant wait for this game released

Welcome to the forums commander CrazyBanda! Not much more to go til the game is released Smile Hope you will stay with us for a long time.

Will this be free? Or if not what price could be expected?

It will cost $3.99 or 3.99€ if you are in Europe. This is the launch price of the game, we will see where we put it after the release. But it will be cheaper in the beginning, so remember to grab it quick Commander!

Why not to pur the game for us who are all 100% waiting for the game in $1 for the lunchday only for 2 days and then put the game for $3.99. Pleases

This project must grow up in future...so...it needs money to progress.I think 3.99$ is not much for such awesome game!!!I'm already tired to wait Aug 13.)))

Developers,could you speed up time somehow?LOL

Yes actually $3.99 is the launch discount price so it is already set at a lower level for you guys! Smile Nikita has a good point there, thank you so much all of you who are waiting for the game.

Big Grin i will buy the game in the launch day I love this game, and the game will have expancion like DLC ??? Adding new contents in the future???

So...We will get an email whit a link to buy battlestation harbinger for lower price than usual. How i understand.