Suggestions

Yeah, we already have a new animation for eating. These will come with time Smile

We have some plans for a prison, yes.

No plans for escape pods, although we have thought about a distress beacon in situations where the player becomes stranded. We will see how it pans out Smile

I have two questions about two things what think I obligatory Big Grin
1. Expanding the hull will punch out the gas system in the future? (I mean all of the gas will effuse where the player expand the hull of the ship.)
2. Some essential types of food will be ungrowable? (for example the artificial meat (so the lack of protein will be the most common problem) )

@Ailab.

Probably no to both unfortunately Smile Hull is expanded outwards, removing the hull wall only when the next outer piece is done.
And artificial meat can be cultivated (grown).

(03-15-2019, 05:23 PM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @Ailab.

Probably no to both unfortunately Smile Hull is expanded outwards, removing the hull wall only when the next outer piece is done.
And artificial meat can be cultivated (grown).

I have seen that the exterior wall transforms to an interior wall when the player expands the hull and there is something on that wall. I thought: It would more realistic if all the exterior wall transforms to interior wall expanding the hull, and also convenient (bc the player will not see that his ship is leaky and have no extra task to build a wall - before expanding the hull - to forego the gas bleeding)
I think this suggestion:
   is not hard to code
   will not make harder the gameplay
   but make the game far more realistic Wink

(03-13-2019, 08:37 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Yeah, we already have a new animation for eating. These will come with time Smile

We have some plans for a prison, yes.

No plans for escape pods, although we have thought about a distress beacon in situations where the player becomes stranded. We will see how it pans out Smile

Sounds really good Wink

Also, I'm just posting raw ideas that maybe you thought about it already but just in case Smile

- Bounty hunter missions: Hunting down an individual or group (dead or alive) for rewards.
- Adventurer missions: Find a relic or specific object in a located area (in a Ship, wreck or ancient alien temple/building).
- Delivery missions: Delivering sensible object with a chance to be intercepted by ships that are interested in the package (supply, prisoner, resources).
- Is there a full view of the ship available? Can a customisation of the outside of the ship be possible?
- Are there different types of Shuttle? (with different cararcteristics, crew number/quantity of supply available...)

@Grabin.

Thanks for the suggestions! Customization of the outside hull would be possible, although our graphic artist would need to work quite a lot for that Smile
Currently there is only on shuttle.

Ahah Yah I can image, proposing a sufficient number of customization is quite a lot of work! I have hope on the modding community to come up with something great Smile

Hey Admiral,

one more question, are there a different type of clothes, with different stats. For example some clothes are warmer than others and same for spacesuit? (stats can be: warmth, protection, appealing).

Can we customize the spacesuits of the crew? For example, adding more powerful propulsors will make move the character faster in space. Advanced helmet visor gives more visibility. Auto Defense Turrets on the shoulder.

Some ideas for spacesuits:
-Biohazard spacesuit: resist to a toxic environment/radioactivity
-Armored spacesuit: resist to bladed weapons and to a certain extent bullet.
-Firefighter spacesuit: resist to fire, can be used to go extinguish a fire before the fire expands too much in the spaceship.
-Psy spacesuit: resist to alien powers (mind control, mental breakdown...).

congrats for passing the 140k step for your fundings!

@Grabin.

Those are open still, we will see how the game develops with time. It's hard for me to promise anything as everything usually requires a lot of work Smile A small feature request can be easily 2 weeks of work, so we have to choose carefully. Keeping all feedback in mind though!

Hey Admiral,

quick question, do the icons illustrating the moods and actions of the crew members are final or do you plan to replace them? (the smileys and thumbs up/down)