Battlevoid: Harbinger Feature Requests

Drages. I have a question for you:

How many games like Harbinger is there on mobile?

The answer is not many. There are many reasons for this. First of all, creating a game like Harbinger takes 1000 times the effort compared to some flappy bird clone. Second, big companies don't create games like Harbinger because they only focus on the mass appeal Candy crush clones etc.

It is not easy creating a game like Harbinger, we spent 2 years on it We spent 2 years on it and it costs $4 on mobile! That's an outrageously low price, which we are forced to use since otherwise our game will fall out of lists into obscurity. So while the game is not perfect, I humbly ask of you that have you not gotten your $4 worth? A common rule in the gaming industry has been that a game costing $4 should give 4 hours of entertainment.

I hope you can keep this in mind, what we are doing on mobile is quite unique. We are going against the tides, making premium space strategy games. If it really would be that easy and profitable there would be a lot more Bugbyte companies out there...

We are working on some new things now, and while I cannot promise you anything yet, the Battlevoid series might not be forgotten yet Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battlestation: Harbinger Feature Requests - by AdmiralGeezer - 09-04-2016, 07:24 PM