Battlevoid: Harbinger Feature Requests

Great job on the Kickstarter guys! To be honest I was a little woried at first, but the numbers just kept rolling in and before I knew it you guys were 300 dollars past your goal! My friend Josh and I pitched in and split a 30 dollar package Wink
What kills me about the mobile gaming market these days is that it is fludded with games trying to cash in by coping Clash of Clans, or Candy Crush- or Temple Run- and mobile gaming suffers for it. Unlike gaming power houses (like Nintendo- sorry, I went there) they focus on graphics instead of gameplay and what you get is a 45 megabyte game that is typicaly mediocre at best. Nintendo, on the other hand, always puts gameplay first, and dispite the fact that their older games haven't aged well- THEY HAVE BECOME LEGENDARY! Some of the old GameBoy games were 5-7 megabytes- Nintendo 64, 11-22 megabytes- and yet they still out class almost every game on the mobile market despite being less than half the size. My point is that if you put gameplay first and let graphics, story, and music be enhancers instead of demanders, then you can make something legendary.
Battlestation has the potential to be LEGENDARY...

Messages In This Thread
Battlestation: Harbinger Feature Requests - by FoxKing - 10-30-2015, 04:58 AM