DevBlog #25 - Space Haven Kickstarter is LIVE! Join now to play Alpha build in April.

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 12:34 PM by AdmiralGeezer.)

We are LIVE! Kickstarter campaign has been launched. Let's ignite the rockets and make Space Haven something great together.

Check out the Kickstarter page here: http://kck.st/2EfK6M7

Thank you all so much for being here to support us, this really is our dream game and we want to make it something special. Go grab some wicked rewards for yourself! You'll be able to play an alpha build of Space Haven in April if you join the Kickstarter as an alpha backer.

Give the above link to your friends and anyone you might think could be interested. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Hi Admiral,

Congratulation for this big step! I backed already and can't wait to try this baby!

Thanks a lot @Grabin! Smile

Hey Admiral,

Quick question, I looked at your "Space Haven in medias" videos. I was wondering, by building another ship besides the main ship, does that mean that we can separate both the ships and expand our travel area by sending the two ships in different directions?

One last thing (that you might know already), if you look for visibility, you should get in contact with streamers like Cohh Carnage. He has a HUGE community and love to try new indie games.

All the best!

Hi!

Currently you cannot separate, it would cause some problems since the AI would have to take care of your other ships while you are focusing on one.

Thanks! Smile

Make sense Wink

Hi!

I wold ask you, what is the name of the singer of the title screen and the kickstarter trailer? Big Grin

And I get an e-mail in which you bring on the station mode. But I don't understand, what is the plus in this, because in the second variation of new game you start with a station...

@Ailab. I don't know the name Smile

The station mode will bring variation. You don't have to play that mode if you don't want to, it is planned to be another game mode so it will just be a plus in a sense. The benefits would be that you get to role play as a station owner and building a big station,
having civilian tourists come visit and pay for services, and of course defending from pirate attacks and possibly other factions.

(03-02-2019, 09:03 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: @Ailab. I don't know the name Smile

The station mode will bring variation. You don't have to play that mode if you don't want to, it is planned to be another game mode so it will just be a plus in a sense. The benefits would be that you get to role play as a station owner and building a big station,
having civilian tourists come visit and pay for services, and of course defending from pirate attacks and possibly other factions.

These game modes won't be mixed each other, if we are going to be able to manage more than one ship? I'm thinking to found a base by one of our ship on a good trading position of the galaxy...

We had something like that in mind, but cannot promise we can make it happen. We will try though. If we don't succeed it is completely its own game mode. If we do succeed then you could switch between them as you please.