So I've explored everything....now what?

I've hit every location on my map in this current game.  I have a crew of 13.  I've removed every resource I could find.  Still no new home world.  Am I missing something?  Do I have to go back and re-explore places?  I've seen some co-ordinates in some of the data files I've scavenged but nothing clickable or whatnot.

Kind of at a stand still now.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 07:28 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

Hey!

As the game is still in Alpha there are many features still unfinished, having a possible new Earth somewhere would be one of them Smile So there is no home world yet, or other endings.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 04:01 PM by danzig70.)

Just keeping the crew alive should be enough. Do you have a screenshot of your ship?

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 05:29 PM by Celtic_Raider.)

(05-03-2019, 07:28 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Hey!

As the game is still in Alpha there are many features still unfinished, having a possible new Earth somewhere would be one of them Smile So there is no home world yet, or other endings.

Thanks Geezer.  I wasn't sure if there was an endgame or not so thought I would ask.

(05-03-2019, 11:42 AM)danzig70 Wrote: Just keeping the crew alive should be enough. Do you have a screenshot of your ship?

I do danzig70!

This allows my crew be comfortable and has one of everything at least in it.  Ignore the little side bit at the top, there is a crate stuck in space that my team kept getting out of the air lock for so I built that path for them to prevent oxygen loss.  Some sort of bug or anomaly when I rebuilt the ship from what I previously had.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyt4nnh025dxwq...t.jpg?dl=0

(05-03-2019, 05:19 PM)Celtic_Raider Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 07:28 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Hey!

Thanks Geezer.  I wasn't sure if there was an endgame or not so thought I would ask.

(05-03-2019, 11:42 AM)danzig70 Wrote: Just keeping the crew alive should be enough. Do you have a screenshot of your ship?

I do danzig70!

This allows my crew be comfortable and has one of everything at least in it.  Ignore the little side bit at the top, there is a crate stuck in space that my team kept getting out of the air lock for so I built that path for them to prevent oxygen loss.  Some sort of bug or anomaly when I rebuilt the ship from what I previously had.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyt4nnh025dxwq...t.jpg?dl=0

That's a nice looking ship. Here is mine. Ten crew members.

[Image: ship.jpg]

Beauty ship.

I'm thinking that we will need to have more hyperdrives the bigger we make the ship.  When you jump you see the weight of the ship and looks like one engine does 1000 pounds of ship.  I guess once the game is finished we'll find out for sure.