I boarded a pirate ship but cant take their stuff

First, its a really great game and i was already thinking why nobody was exactly doint this kind of game with the rimworld formula. so thank you! Smile

i am now in the first system with pirates and so i decided to board one of their ships. i killed the crew and thought that i could scavenge now, take over their ship or steal their cargo, but somehow i cant do anything... (except stealing a few of their guns) a bit later a second pirate ship jumped into the system, so i also boarded the second one.

am i missing something? or is it not possible?

if not it would be great if it would be possible! Smile

(05-05-2019, 09:00 AM)CptWedge Wrote: First, its a really great game and i was already thinking why nobody was exactly doint this kind of game with the rimworld formula. so thank you! Smile

i am now in the first system with pirates and so i decided to board one of their ships. i killed the crew and thought that i could scavenge now, take over their ship or steal their cargo, but somehow i cant do anything... (except stealing a few of their guns) a bit later a second pirate ship jumped into the system, so i also boarded the second one.

At this point no you can't salvage to capture other ships.  It's something they may add later on.

(05-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Celtic_Raider Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 09:00 AM)CptWedge Wrote: First, its a really great game and i was already thinking why nobody was exactly doint this kind of game with the rimworld formula. so thank you! Smile

At this point no you can't salvage to capture other ships.  It's something they may add later on.
ok, thanx a lot! Smile
so i also cant steal their cargo from their storage?

Hello!

It's unfinished so more possibilities will come later on! Right now you can only grab their guns in the storage, if you make a character carry one.