Can you recruit an extra crew?

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019, 09:12 PM by SmaSh.)

Hello team,
first of all thank you for this wonderful game. Still in Alpha and it's a blast and so far challenging Big Grin

I had a question to ask if i may. I searched the forum but did not find much unless i badly searched.

I boarded an alien vessel and they had an interstellar bed in one of the rooms. 
When i opened it, the human crew who was in his suit, stood for a second and died right away... no oxygen!
I loaded the game back to before going into the ship and when i cleared it, i tried to build an oxygen machine but i couldn't build anything on that ship.

Is there a way to get that crew alive or he is gone for ever?
Is it possible to recruit new crewmen in the future?
I am still in the first mission in Alpha.

Thanks!

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019, 08:56 AM by AdmiralGeezer.)

Some are unfortunately dead in the cryochambers =) It's not clear/incomplete that when they stand up and die they were already dead in the chamber itself. So it should be redone so that it doesn't look like they stand up and die.

So there's nothing you can do about that, but sometimes they will be alive and you'll be able to have them join your crew! And there will probably be other ways to have someone join your crew in the future!

(08-27-2019, 08:55 AM)AdmiralGeezer Wrote: Some are unfortunately dead in the cryochambers =) It's not clear/incomplete that when they stand up and die they were already dead in the chamber itself. So it should be redone so that it doesn't look like they stand up and die.

So there's nothing you can do about that, but sometimes they will be alive and you'll be able to have them join your crew! And there will probably be other ways to have someone join your crew in the future!

Awesome! Thank you for a great reply