Hyperspace Sickness

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 12:58 AM by Steelcrow. Edit Reason: italics )

So have any of you had issues with hyperspace sickness?
I've gone through 6 systems without hypersleep chambers, then decided I have enough resources and space to afford to build one for everyone.  So, did that.  But I find that each chamber consumes 1 Energy Rod per intersystem jump.  This seems like a hefty cost.
Now, if I suffered problems from hyperspace sickness, I would just bite the bullet and plan for the chambers or ensuing sickness.
But the thing is, thus far I have encountered no problems from jumping without hypersleep chambers.
I was doing a lot of ship renovations in the last system, so my Energy Rods were starting to run low.  If I don't need hypersleep chambers, I will stop supplying them Energy Rods until I do.  Or I may even scrap them.  Probably not, since I have the space reserved for them already.  This is what it has come down to.

Same here. I just build one per fleet - even every ship does not need one. I am guessing WIP.

Cryochambers for now r not really needed yet... but they r working on it to be needed in some future update... So, keep em for when they update it to being needed.

Yeah, i have 49 people in 2 crafts, after noticing the "chance of nausea" text in the sleeping chamber description i started watching for it. Haven't had one yet, so im guessing WIP. Seems they didn't want it to be a "must have". I thought id come through a jump with a geriatric crew on the other side. Apparantly 100+ year travel just has a chance to cause diarrhea. Who knew!