Stations and Cryochambers

Since now i dont find any other Stations or Cryo Chambers. Dunno, if this will come, or i am just not lucky

Stations i have never seen yet... But with the latest patch, finding crychambers on derelict ships have been more abundant for me at least, they said it was upped... So far i went from a 6 men crew to a 9 in just the first sector alone..... So dunno why ur not finding them.... have u explored every derelict in a system? I did and that resulted in 3 more crew members for me so far.... But ya, spacestations? Is that a thing in this game? I haven't seen em yet...

(06-25-2020, 04:38 PM)Nodakear Wrote: Stations i have never seen yet... But with the latest patch, finding crychambers on derelict ships have been more abundant for me at least, they said it was upped... So far i went from a 6 men crew to a 9 in just the first sector alone..... So dunno why ur not finding them.... have u explored every derelict in a system? I did and that resulted in 3 more crew members for me so far.... But ya, spacestations? Is that a thing in this game? I haven't seen em yet...

I allways explore every derelic ship. get them scrapped till nothink left. maybe just not enough luck yet.

(06-25-2020, 04:50 PM)Lordadmiral Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 04:38 PM)Nodakear Wrote: Stations i have never seen yet... But with the latest patch, finding crychambers on derelict ships have been more abundant for me at least, they said it was upped... So far i went from a 6 men crew to a 9 in just the first sector alone..... So dunno why ur not finding them.... have u explored every derelict in a system? I did and that resulted in 3 more crew members for me so far.... But ya, spacestations? Is that a thing in this game? I haven't seen em yet...

I allways explore every derelic ship. get them scrapped till nothink left. maybe just not enough luck yet.

I'm finding more chambers now since the update, but the contents are always dead.

I seem to always find live, and i want dead Smile. They just added that it seems, as well as the "station" description in the legend, don't think the actual station is in yet, but if you start the 2nd game type, starting with a minning base, it has the "station" icon when you look at it in system view i think.

They added like 15 data entries for finding dead cyosleepers, i wanted to see more of those, but now that im at 60 people i sorta don't want to open anymore lol.

(06-29-2020, 04:35 PM)tarzool Wrote: I seem to always find live, and i want dead Smile. They just added that it seems, as well as the "station" description in the legend,  don't think the actual station is in yet, but if you start the 2nd game type, starting with a minning base, it has the "station" icon when you look at it in system view i think.

They added like 15 data entries for finding dead cyosleepers, i wanted to see more of those, but now that im at 60 people i sorta don't want to open anymore lol.

I only have 6 :-)
Your feeding the crew dead bodies?

The majority of my crew is Ex Pirate.
I keep bashing them

Na i feed my peeps fruits and veggies, and meat, but i never see any in my inventory. I think my main ship has 15 large grow beds, and 12 or 13 in my 2nd ship. Bodies get composted.

Good way to get peeps early is board a civilian ship, they only run shield ships, and in the early sectors most the crew wont even have guns. So there is 5-6 new recruits. And later on.. only shield ships Smile so they may send you 4 recruits at a time, and you dont have to worry about getting destroyed.

Supposedly we're able to get some kind of ransom out of prisoners, but I haven't bothered to figure it out. Capture and recruit somehow seems much simpler. It must be due to the quality of conversations other ships have with me when I hail them.
In any case, I want to get around 8-10 crew ASAP. 4-6 is not nearly enough to run a large 2x2 ship with industry, grow beds, and armaments. I feel once I have that many I can relax and think about the broader picture.

It would be cool to find stations along the journey. Thematically I imagine them as trading, manufacturing, and construction centers, the places to go to drop off raw resources and buy finished goods. They could be a wide range of sizes, too.

(06-30-2020, 05:50 PM)tarzool Wrote: Na i feed my peeps fruits and veggies, and meat, but i never see any in my inventory. I think my main ship has 15 large grow beds, and 12 or 13 in my 2nd ship. Bodies get composted.

Good way to get peeps early is board a civilian ship, they only run shield ships, and in the early sectors most the crew wont even have guns. So there is 5-6 new recruits. And later on.. only shield ships Smile so they may send you 4 recruits at a time, and you dont have to worry about getting destroyed.

Guess I need to start again!