Extended Edition Android Beta Test and Feedback!

A couple more notes:
There should be some kind of countermeasure for missiles. I find that a fighter screen with a few missile/rocket launches will take down any number of enemies.

Gameplay quirks I didn't mention before:
- When you enter a sector with a surprise/trap box, it shifts focus to the box and zooms way in. I don't like the zoom, it's a distraction.
- When you beat the enemy base on a level, it gives you the option to warp out. However, you can only leave the map from that spot. I would prefer to have a "next map" button in navigation so I can go mop up any remaining enemies, then leave the system without flying all the way back.

My play style:
I beat the original game on all three levels. On the beta, easy really is easy. I had a ton of cash at the end, and a maxxed fleet. Medium seems okay, haven't gotten to hard yet on the beta.

When you start the message rectangle is too wide and cant see the sides on my Note 4, also i played easy mode many times and for a giy in rank top 4 that was pretty dam hard! The ammoubt of enemies are fine, it makes it challenging but ifits that hard for an easy mode them i dont even wanna play the normal or hard mode, atleast give us more scrap and some ally fighters around the map so it could feel like a real war.
Honor in Loyalty, Pride in Family. -¥ IMPERIALS ¥

When you start the message rectangle is too wide and cant see the sides on my Note 4, also i played easy mode many times and for a guy in rank top 100 that was pretty dam hard! The ammoubt of enemies are fine, it makes it challenging but if its that hard for an easy mode them i dont even wanna play the normal or hard mode, atleast give us more scrap and some ally fighters around the map so it could feel like a real war.
Honor in Loyalty, Pride in Family. -¥ IMPERIALS ¥

Well seems plenty of people beat me to the punch regarding alota bugs, but one thing i see wasn't reported was the fact that mercenaries do not function correctly (Explanation isn't definitive enough, i paid for a mercenary for 7 turns, and warped to the next map and the mercenary didn't warp with me), it should state mercenaries stay with you only for the map, not solely for jumps involved in the current map (meaning it doesn't carry over to the next map), otherwise everything else everyone listed is the same as what i woulda already reported.

Oh and im running a HTC One M8, M7, and HTC Evo 4G phone devices (when i ran tests). Story line also seems to never end, it constantly goes onto more story lines, and just lets you run through everything (is their ever a end? I completed 5 "stories" so far and seemed some were overlapping)

I did not get automatic update yet. An when I use kink above to update manually Google play asks me to pay again. Is it correct? Or shoul I wait for update?

Did you have to pay again for update? Google play asks me to pay again.

Hi,

I found an exploit: You can force close the app (with a task killer) and restart to avoid the jump time lapse. Also works right after a defeat.

I found the small robots AI very weak. I really hope for an option to give them some simple orders like defend/repair ship X, follow ship X, etc.

I like to play on hard. But every time that I start a new game the default game is Easy.

Sorry for my poor grammar.
stéph

@thetomino. You don't have to pay again. Be sure to use the same Google Play account you used when you purchased the game from Google Play. Best to use the same device and click on that link.

The official update will come before Christmas so if you can't get this to work you don't have to wait too long!

I cannot download it, no matter what I try, I keep getting this error in Play Store after signing up and following the link; "Error retrieving information from server. {RPC:S-7:AEC-0 Q6QQ-32WW-3LXPC] Sad

@c00de. Here is a thread about that. Looks like there is something wrong with Google Play itself:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-...error.html

Hopefully it will get resolved for you quickly.